Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Small Critters and Cars

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
The problem is the insulation on the wires in many cars is actually soy based. This is a cheap and effective insulation, but the critters love it, and that's why they are attracted to it. Its almost as bad as using cheese for insulation.
Ummm...I've used cheese for insulation a few times in my life :p:p:p:censored:;)

72 440 Barracuda

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Graham
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Yikes! That stuff is expensive! I'm cheap, can't I just get the same effect with a garage sale boombox and some Cher and Streisand CD's?

If it saves me from the hassle of fixing the damage done, then it pays for itself pretty easily. But if you like Cher and Streisand, then you can give it a try... I am not a fan of either of them - lol

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Thread Starter #23
If it saves me from the hassle of fixing the damage done, then it pays for itself pretty easily. But if you like Cher and Streisand, then you can give it a try... I am not a fan of either of them - lol
Does anyone really like either? Seriously!

I'm old and don't give a mouse's ass what anyone thinks now so I can admit, long ago I took a cute 14yr old girl to Yale Bowl to see Sunny and her!

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Those sticky Tomcat plates are great. Have those at the garage doors' edges and they keep delivering.

The outdoor vehicles have cheap battery operated noise and light thingies under the hoods, plus the formal feral cat seems to have eliminated a lot of potential issues.

Besides, I'd much rather repair wiring than having to deal with alligators and pythons.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

I'm old and don't give a mouse's ass what anyone thinks now so I can admit, long ago I took a cute 14yr old girl to Yale Bowl to see Sunny and her!
I don't mind her music...

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock

Took the wife to see Cher for her 40th birthday. Little did I know Cindy Lauper was the opening act and it was during some sort of pride month thing, this was 18 years ago BEFORE the current insanity and it was still crazy! I’m not homophobic but damn I was a little uncomfortable, the wife had a blast and we ended up getting moved up the 6th row from the back of the floor because the wife is only 4’10” and kept standing on her chair🤣 Security kept telling her she had to get down and as soon as they left she was back on the chair. One guy finally came and said we are going have to remove you if you keep standing on the chair, but give me a minute. He came back about 10 minutes later and said come with me! We thought we were getting kicked out but he moved us up to the 6th row right on the center isle. Best seats ever, you could see the tattoo on her ass cheek!!